clarifiedchaos

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'll write and workout later...

Today was the day. I was going to search the net, find a fascinating article that would provoke deeps thoughts, but I’ve got nothing. Nada. Zip. Totally clueless. I considered toying with the idea of not writing anything today. Honestly who would know? My three wise-ass men. And you know who you are. Big freaking woop. I can take them… ok, maybe not but I got Nick, Diana, and my mother-in-law to protect me…

Then I thought it might be like skipping the gym. In early January we joined a gym. Believe it or not for two months Bobby and I lived at the gym. I guess this would be more amazing if you knew what I looked like. Just trust me. It was an amazing run for a self-proclaimed “middle-age fat guy” (he’s words, my description is “ancient cute guy”) and a crip.

Then April, early May I tried going to physical therapy. I wanted them to teach me to run. They wanted to teach me my name, how to fall and make sure I could wipe my own ass. “My name is Bitch. That’s capital B.i.t.c.h. I fall very well, that’s why I’m here. And the last time I noticed I wiped my own ass,” Needless to say I was asked to leave therapy… Again.

Of course I wanted to return to the gym right away. I know it’s the same thing as therapy but at least I feel in charge and let’s face it, the scenery is much nicer. But I decided I should take a week off to recover from my hellish experience. A week turned into two, the butt indentations on the sofa grew deeper… It just spiraled out of control from there.

So I decided I’d try to write a little every weekday, even if I had nothing to say. And it’s not because my beloved promised if I keep up my writing pace I’d get a big surprise. I’m not all about reward… just kinda.

You’d also be happy to know Bobby rented a crane this past weekend and pulled me off of the sofa. I went to the gym Tuesday. It’s felt so great I can’t wait to go back tonight. After we take Nicholas to the pool. And after we go shopping. And after we grab dinner. Tomorrow? We are leaving for the weekend. Like I said, can’t wait to go back to the gym next week…

P.s. On a personal note Bobby and I send all of our positive thoughts to Master Addison who I love and worship from afar, because I’m terrified of her. J


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah and that damn crane wasnt cheap!!!!!!!!!!! Get well Master A...... wow she can spell her name... B. hahahhahahahahaha

16/6/05 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh come one Bob, you could have used a 2x4 and a brick for a fulcrum. Hell ya hit it just right she might sail into the ceiling fan....

Now THAT'S funny!

16/6/05 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home