clarifiedchaos

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Pretty Green Capsules & other Mysteries

Pretty computer screen. That's the deepest thought I have had all day. Other then look mom, I can move my neck. Cool.

That's right folks, I'm drunk. Ok, I'm on Nyquil but to me it's the same thing. Talk about a cheap date, I can get a buzz just by glancing at a margarita. Saturday night I started coughing, by yesterday it had grown to a full blown head cold. Normally I'd just ignore the sick elephant in the room until I either get better or Bobby gets tired of sleeping with a hacking machine and shoves medicine down my throat. I need to get ready for the camping trip, I refuse to let this end like the neck trauma of 2005.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm exactly like my mommy. With any ache, we assume it's a cancerous tumor. Unlike my mom, I embrace suffering in silence, whereas mom shares her pain.

A few days… weeks… months… let's say a while back I got a pain in my neck. At first I thought I just slept on it wrong. Then I blamed too many hours typing on my computer. Then I blame the disappearing ozone. And finally with my brilliant non-medical background, I concluded it was a tumor…

"My neck hurts." I finally confessed, months after it started. Bobby offered to massage it. Ouch. Stop. You can't massage out a tumor, you sick freak. Ouch. He was really hurting me. Ouch. I thought man, when he stops I'm gonna wack him, and I'm going to aim really low.

"Stop." I finally screamed because it really did hurt. I drew my hand back ready to attack when I realize I was staring at him… with my neck turned. "Thanks," I mumbled. Walking away, I let my head freely bob for the first time in a long time. Who knew it was just a tight muscle.

I'm gonna nip my cold in the bud. By Saturday I should be ready for camping. But I really have to close now. It seems I took the wrong drugs. i just read the instructions, the pretty orange ones are for daytime, probably non drowsy. The pretty green ones are for night time. Well hell I didn't know. I thought the drugs manufactures were just extremely color conscious. And everyone knows I love green.

But I'm sure I can fight the drowsiness. Look, pretty blinking cursor. Oh hell, G'nite.
 

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty colors eh??? come on honey these guys got a new coat for you. Its nice and white and its a I love me coat...

Good sweetie, ok guys take her away...

alright Chris Beer me!!!!

hahhahaha

28/6/05 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehehehehe....

ferget the beer.

Coniac & Cigars!!!!

28/6/05 8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yyyeeeeeehhhhaaaaa!!!!

Cigars and Pipes!!!!!!!!!

29/6/05 5:48 AM  
Blogger clarified said...

But yall know coniac & cigars are no good without your favorite crip

29/6/05 5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoops she woke up. Quick Bob, the Nyquil!!!!!

29/6/05 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home